UK Jobs Online
Just ONE is a leading health & social care provider that delivers care, support and accommodation across the UK to adults, children and young people.
We have FULL/PARTtime, PERMANENT contracts for Leaving Care Youth Support Workers in the South Gloucestershire area.
What we offer as an EMPLOYER:
* Weekly Pay
* Paid Holidays
* Full or part time Permanent Contracted hours to suit
* Contacts are subject to a probation period, once a contact is give benefits will apply (DBS up date service paid by company)
* Competitive rates of pay (including opportunities for 24-hour shifts and sleep in’s)
* Pension Scheme
* Refer a friend bonus £100*T&C's Apply
* Access to our Industry leading Training and Development programme including NVQ’s and QCF’s as standard
* An experienced, supportive and hands on management team who genuinely understands your role and the needs of our young people
What you’ll be doing:
The purpose of this role is to provide support to individuals, including practical and emotional support, assisting them to carry out everyday living tasks and to enable them to live safely and as independently as possible.
We encourage Young People to engage within their community including enrolling in education, seeking employment, and pursuing appropriate leisure and hobby activities and support in accessing health services.
Supporting young people in developing their independent living skills including:
* Independent living skills
* Managing young people’s risks
* Support in further education/ employment
* Financial support and independence
* How to manage a tenancy
* Emotional support / managing conflict
* Support in developing healthy relationships
What we’re looking for:
* We are looking for Support Workerswho are outgoing with an enthusiastic and passionate approach to support and share the same commitment and values as ourselves
* NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People or equivalent experience is desired
* Full online training is available, and we will continuously provide the support you need to succeed and grow
*We are an equal opportunities employer and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the individuals we support. *All successful candidates will be subject to 5 years satisfactory references and Enhanced DBS check, cost of which is £40.00 to be met by employee.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
If this sounds like the role you are looking for and you would like to join our team in providing first class support, please apply with your CV today.
*If the role you have applied for involves regulated activity, you will be required to provide a valid Disclosure and Barring Service certificate (DBS), which will provide details of any criminal convictions. This may also include a barred list check depending on the nature of the role.
Under the Exceptions Order to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, employers are entitled to ask applicants to disclose any criminal record that they may have when they are applying for jobs involving work with children and young people and vulnerable adults