UK Jobs Online
Are you keen to work in a supportive two form entry primary school with an experienced and supportive senior leadership team?
Are you looking to work in a school that encourages and pushes each learner to achieve the very best they can?
Are you an inspiration and dedicated year 2 teacher looking for your next challenge in primary education?
We have an exciting long term opportunity starting in January 2021 to join a welcoming, friendly and popular school based in Milton Keynes. The 'Outstanding' school boasts a well-balanced curriculum that provides the opportunity for children to learn effectively in all national curriculum subjects. What makes this primary stand out? They seek to excite children about learning and guide them to become confident, independent thinkers who are enthusiastic about learning. Due to their teacher going on maternity, we are recruiting a passionate and fun KS1 teacher to join the team on a fixed two-term contract.
* Access to Randstad benefits i.e. cinema, holiday vouchers, high street discounts and many more
* Pay to scale
* Outstanding facilities, including a spacious computer room and a new, modern technology room
* A supportive, teaching-focused senior leadership team
* Ongoing support and encouragement throughout the year
* Personalised CPD opportunities based upon your individual needs
* Generous PPA allowance
* Create a secure, caring and stimulating environment where the children see learning as purposeful, challenging and enjoyable
* Provide an independent approach to learning based on first-hand experiences which open up natural curiosity
* Dedicate yourself and take every opportunity to expand every child's learning experience
* Promote and support the children as independent learners
* Encourage children to develop a sense of responsibility and respect for their school, the wider community, and the environment
* Have clear routines for the daily management of resources, work areas and children's belongings
* Hold qualified teacher status (QTS)
* Have experience in a similar role
* Be resilient and have a determined approach
* Be able to engage with a wide range of pupils
* Have fantastic communication skills, and not be afraid to voice new ideas
Can you let this exciting opportunity to progress your career in a supportive and forward-thinking school pass you by? If you're passionate about delivering high-quality teaching and have exceptional drive and ambition to get the best out of each student, please apply now and Mark, our primary consultant, will be in touch shortly.
Please note, only qualified teachers and NQT's will be contacted. Details of other education vacancies can be found on our Randstad website