UK Jobs Online
WAKING NIGHT SUPPORT WORKER
£21,019 PER ANNUM
FULL TIME PERMANENT JOB
Ivy Recruitment is currently working with a small charity to recruit a Waking Night Support Worker for their new service opening up in January 2020 in Woolwich for adults enduring mental health needs.
The Project supports clients in a 24-hour 8 bed High Support facility, delivering a first-class service. It is a move on focused service with a 2-year move on target.
The role of dedicated Night Support Worker is primarily one of providing support and
looking after the wellbeing of the clients between the hours of 9pm and 8.30am across 7 days per week.
* Starting salary will be £21,019 p.a. with paid breaks
* 2 x death in service
* Peoples Pension
* Experience of working with adults with enduring mental health needs or a similar field
* A good standard of education and relevant skills, knowledge and experience
* Experience of supporting client move on to independence within a time defined recovery path
* Able to work flexibly across 7 days a week on a shift rota basis
* Able to develop good working relationships with clients
* Ability to recognise ill health and need for intervention
* Demonstrate sensitivity and ability to work alongside and with our client group
* Ability to establish and maintain rapport and relate positively to people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
* Maintain professional boundaries at all times
* Able to use supervision effectively
* Able to work independently, take initiative and responsibility for time management, own work load and continuing professional development
For more information on this Waking Night Support Worker role please apply today