UK Jobs Online
£8.65 – £10.15/hour
Waking Night Support Worker
We support adults with learning disabilities over several services in central High Wycombe.
We need our night support staff to be confident, and competent to manage complex situations as they arise, and be experienced with dealing with a wide range of needs, situations, and service users.
Our waking night staff are important members of the team, who as well supporting people to enjoy social events and relax in the evening, check on the well- being of the people we support overnight, contribute to good record keeping, maintaining support plans, health, safety and security, keeping the house in good order and helping with domestic tasks.
You must have care experience to fulfil this role and the ability to work independently.
The services we are recruiting to support adults with both sensory, and behavioural needs – so any experience with this client group is welcomed.
What you get:
* We have a robust Induction Programme where you learn in house. We also train you across ELearning, and classroom based sessions.
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Holiday pay.
* Weekend Rates (£1.50 enhancement per hour)
* Varied work – each day is never the same!
* If you have the right values and attitude, we can teach you the skills, and all staff teams are given the necessary training to feel confident at work.
* We like to have fun at work and host company parties twice a year
* Oh and you can wear jeans to work!!
The starting hourly rate for the job is £8.65 (plus weekend enhancements).
The hourly rate after successful 6 month probation review is: £9.00 per hour
The hourly rate after successful 1 year appraisal is:£9.36 per hour
White Leaf Support is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and we are looking to recruit people who share these values. All our offers of employment are therefore subject to an enhanced DBS check, proof of eligibility to work in the UK and two satisfactory references.
Shift times for this role:10 hours per shift (21.45 – 07.45)
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
* How many years of Support Environment experience do you have?
* Are you in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire?
* Do you have the following licence or certification: NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care?