UK Jobs Online
Trade Counter Sales Assistant / Driver
We have an opportunity for a Trade Counter Sales Assistant/Driver to join our depot at Stockport (South). We are looking for someone who can work in a team environment and is confident to interact with customers in a highly competitive and sales focused environment. The role is busy, varied and every day can be different.
The Trade Counter Sales Assistant / Driver Role:
* To work with the team to achieve sales targets and increase personal performance levels.
* Deal with enquiries and/or complaints from customers in a courteous, professional manner.
* Ensure a safe working environment, in line with Health and Safety regulations.?
Trade Counter Sales Assistant / DriverSkills and Experience:
* Plastic and window knowledge preferred but not essential as training can be provided.
* A thorough understanding of health and safety practices.
* Trade counter knowledge and experience including some sales background.
* Knowledge of the local market.
* Organised and structured approach to work and tasks.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work as a member of a team and on own initiative.
* Proficient IT skills (MS Office).
* A full clean drivers license.
Why Choose GAP?
Established in 1993, GAP has grown into one of the UK's largest manufacturers and distributors of PVC-U building products. As one of our employees you will be part of a growing organisation that is constantly looking for new ways to expand and develop our systems, processes and most importantly, our staff. Benefits include:
* Competitive salary.
* Auto enrolment pension scheme.
* Enhanced holidays.
* Free on-site car parking.
* A Personal Development Plan for all employees after 3 months service.
* Excellent career progression plans.
If you think you have the necessary skills, experience and personal qualities to join us at GAP and help us take the next step in our expansion, please dont hesitate in sending your CV for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age