UK Jobs Online
A new exciting opportunity with a fast growing start-up company who specialise in sample storage solutions! Ideal for someone with field sales experience and knowledge of sample storage, looking to grow with the company!
TERRITORY: South East, UK
PRODUCTS: Sample storage solutions, 2D barcode readers, 2D tubes in SBS & large format racks, de-capping, capping and handling equipment, labelling technology, and lab tools
CUSTOMERS: Biobanking, Hospital & University Research departments, Biotech & Drug Discovery markets
Key job function:
To promote and sell the entire product range, increasing revenue and profitability for the company through effective sales activities.
Your efforts will be focused on developing new and growing existing accounts within the Biobanking, Hospital & University Research departments, Biotech & Drug Discovery markets, as well as identifying new markets.
The objective of this position is to grow and manage the business in the territory, to capitalise on the market or new market opportunities and to meet your sales target
1. Role is 100% sales focused.
2. Identifying, qualifying and developing new sales opportunities and relationships with potential customers (about 80% of the job) to generate sales to meet or exceed goals.
3. The development and ownership of customer accounts and customers within your territory.
4. Maintain contact and follow up with customer accounts to ensure that their needs are understood and meet.
5. Monitor targets and forecast sales within the territory, and manage any gaps against target and expected performance.
6. Accurately update your sales pipeline and CRM as and when necessary.
7. Initiate and provide insight into market developments.
8. Organising mini exhibitions of products at customer sites; follow up leads and ensure that comprehensive information and support is provided to customers.
9. Understanding customer requirements and present appropriate solutions.
10. Be aware of industry trends and be able to act as a source of information into and out for customers; generating a role as a point of contact that adds value.
11. Feedback customer requirements and make recommendations on strategies that enable improved sales and customer marketing.
12. Reinforce the position as a supplier of high-quality sample storage products, delivered with a quality service