UK Jobs Online
£24000 – £28000/annum
We have a unique permanent opportunity for a Team Leader based in Huddersfield. Our client is a well-known, respected provider of children services and offer all employees a supportive working environment with a focus on learning and development. This position is a full-time position, working 37.5 hours per week. Sleep ins are required.
If successful, you will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team providing support to Children with EBD.
As a Team Leader your responsibilities will include:
– Lead and act as the first point of contact in the absence of the Service manager
– Support residents in all aspects of their daily living
– Compile team rotas and activity plans as required by the Team / Service Manager
– Safeguard vulnerable children and report any suspicion or evidence of harm
– Assist in the training of new and less experienced support worker colleagues
– Ensure and promote correct & effective administrative and record keeping
– Liaise with external bodies and relevant individuals as directed by management
Our client is offering a whole range of benefits, including:
– Free meals on site
– Great Rota for all
– Plenty of down time whilst on shift
– Management who are improvement and career progression driven
– 28 day annual leave
– Pension plan as expected
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!
Apply today for more information or to speak to a specialist Consultant