UK Jobs Online
We are looking for resilient , reliable and experienced Including ( MAPA and Medication trained) Support workers who are willing to:
* Work on a rota basis (early shifts,late shifts,nights etc)
* Work full-time for up to 12 weeks
* Provide support to service users exhibiting or who have the potential to exhibit challenging behaviour
* Wear full PPE gear for COVID if required
* Support Service users/tenants to express themselves and make choices and decisions about their lives in a way that respects their dignity and rights.
* Devise and implement individual care and/or support plans with risk assessments that are not risk averse.these may include –
* Living as independently as possible
* Maintaining good health and hygiene, administering medications and personal care eg.dressing ,washing,shaving and on going to the toilet
* Accessing work,education or training
* Enjoying leisure time,activities and cultural beliefs in the community
* Carry out or assist in cooking and other domestic/cleaning tasks
* Assist in the delivery of support to clients who may present behaviour challenges.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to know more, please get in touch