UK Jobs Online
£8.55 – £9.39/hour
Volution Care are looking to recruit new Support Worker staff for our Client's Service in Midsomer Norton, They have full and part-time positions available and are able to offer a range of contracts from 15 – 37.5 hours per week. You will work a variety of shifts, further details of the shift pattern are available upon request.
If you are looking for a new opportunity to use your skills to help others or you are looking to develop your skills within the Adult Learning Disability Care Sector; then we would like to hear from you.
Our client's home is home to four men with moderate to profound learning disabilities, autistic spectrum disorders and a need for positive behavioural support which is achieved through its high staffing levels and person centred care plans. You will be creating an enriched social, homely and therapeutic environment within an ordinary home setting.
We ask that all applicants must:
* Hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
* Be willing to have an Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check, which will include a check against the Barred adult list and references.
* Have at least 2 years experience in care
* Have NVQ or A level or Equivalent in health & social care
* A generous annual leave entitlement of 7 weeks (pro-rata)
* Workplace pension.
* Access to training and support to achieve your Care Certificate will be provided.
So if you are interested in joining our team of dedicated, passionate support staff to deliver support to enable our adults to ‘Live Life to the Full’, then we would like to hear from you.
Please email us your CV and we will arrange an informal meeting for you to look round the service and learn more about the role