UK Jobs Online
£8 – £9/hour See advert
Support Worker & Care Workers Required
Blackburn, Burnley, Accrington, Rossendale Regions
£8.21 – £9.00 per hour
If you are a Support or Care Worker based (in or around) the Blackburn and you are looking for:
* Flexible rotas?
* Extra hours?
* A new challenge?
* To be appreciated?
We would love to hear from you…….So why should you join us?
***GET RESPECTED, GET PAID WELL, WORK WITH A FRIENDLY TEAM OF LIKE MINDED CARE ASSISTANTS…. CHECK OUR GOOGLE REVIEWS OUT ***
Sound good so far? Here is what we need from you in order to apply-:
* At least 6 months paid experience in the last 5 years.
* Have or be willing to undertake an enhanced DBS Check (we can FAST TRACK your application if you already have an “Adult & Child workforce” DBS which is registered online).
* An excellent knowledge of Safeguarding and the importance of keeping vulnerable adults and children safe from harm.
* Previously completed your mandatory training; including First Aid, Medication, Safeguarding, Manual Handing, Health & Safety and Infection control
* You must be resilient, reliable robust and ready for the challenge
* You must have a passion for ‘going the extra mile' we will discuss this when you come in to register with us
To Me To You Support Ltd is a well established LOCAL family company built upon personal and professional experience, with the company owner having spent 20 years caring for a child with low functioning Autism, Epilepsy and other associated learning disabilities we fully understand what makes your job as a Support Worker so challenging and yet so rewarding at the same time!
What rates do we pay?
We pay between £8.21 and £10 per hour PLUS holiday pay
Do we have enough work for you?
We have a fantastic reputation across Lancashire and most clients will only use us for their agency usage, if your wanting flexible hours either part or full time we can help! The more flexible you are the more work you get- its that simple. We have shifts in and around Lancashire and we will always consider where you live.
What are the hours and who will you be supporting?
The shifts vary, we have early shifts, late shifts, long days and waking nights available, you will work alongside a permanent staff team and support adults with Autism, Downs Syndrome, Mental Health issues, Dementia, Physical disabilities and many more.
ABOVE ALL WE CARE ABOUT OUR STAFF AND THE PEOPLE THEY CARE FOR!!
As a member of our support team you will get-:
* Respect! You are not just a number, you are what our company is built upon.
* 24/7 support from us! Whatever you need, be it information on a place of work, directions, anything!
* FREE specialist training.
* Regular shifts around your availability.
* Recommend a friend rewards
* Weekly pay
* Reward scheme for exceptional staff- we want you to feel loved!!
We are holding interviews now