UK Jobs Online
£7.70 – £8.21/hour
This Support Worker role is much like a health care assistant and involves providing first class support to adults with learning disabilities.
This Support Worker job in the Care Sector requires the successful candidate to be of a caring and supportive nature and be able to deliver person-centred support to a range of diverse and individual service users.
The successful candidate will be joining a well-established team and therefore the ability to work as part of diverse and multi-skilled team is essential.
Lifeways offers all new members of staff paid induction training and a commitment to on-going training and personal development is encouraged.
What we offer:
* Initial and on-going paid training
* Shopping discounts with High Street Retailers like Boots, Currys PC World and Argos
* Cash back rewards with Online Retailers like Moonpigcom, Nike & British Gas
* Permanent positions with guaranteed hours
* DBS check paid for by the company
* Personal and career development opportunities
* A truly rewarding career within a modern and industry leading environment
What skills you will need:
* You will be passionate about providing the best possible support to service users
* You will display natural empathy and compassion for others
* You will be hardworking and be flexible
* You will be reliable and someone who goes the extra mile