UK Jobs Online
£9 – £10/annum
gap healthcare are currently seeking experienced and passionate Support Workers to join their team supporting young people with learning disabilities and behaviour that challenges in Brentwood and surrounding areas on a temporary basis.
• Excellent pay rates
• Weekly pay
• Full time hours
• A range of shifts including weekends and night shifts
• Excellent out of hours' service
• Mandatory training and uniform provided
Candidates must have:
• Proof of right to work within the UK
• DBS (in date or registered on the update service)
• In date training certificates
• At least 6 months' experience within the UK
If you believe you meet the criteria and are suitable for this position, please apply now for an immediate interview.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your