UK Jobs Online
We at Options exist for one reason- to fulfil our mission to support, empower, and enable people with disabilities to live their lives to the full. That’s what we do.
Are you an individual with great values, a real people person?
Are you an experienced support worker who is passionate about providing effective support to enable people with disabilities to live their lives to the full?
If this sounds like you then please dont hesitate to apply. We are currently looking for experienced support workers to support a young male through his transition to adulthood. He is outgoing and enjoys sports such as football and also computer games. We are looking for outstanding support workers to help guide and enable him to achieve everything he aims to in life.
The job includes:
* Enabling people to achieve their full potential
* Supporting people to achieve their wishes expressed day-by-day and identified in their Person Centred Plans
* Promote and act within the framework of Options beliefs
* Support people in the day-to-day tasks involved in ordinary living
* Understand and respect the relationships that are important to people supported
You will have the following qualities:
* Committed to and passionate about supporting and developing others
* Has a person-centred approach, seeing people as people, irrespective of disability
* Have a clear desire and commitment to working to values openly and honestly
* A Full UK Driving Licence is desirable for this post.
* Full and Part-time positions available
* £8.60 hourly rate (FTE £17,936.16)
* Liverpool (L13) Location
* 28 days annual leave (if part-time pro rata)
* Training and development package available
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.60 /hour