UK Jobs Online
£24000 – £26000/annum
Fulbridge Social Care is a specialist care consultancy, we have a dedicated permanent recruitment team and provide staff that are trained and vetted to care, and education providers nationwide.
We are urgently looking for residential support workers and senior support workers in Oxford. This role is based in a brand new residential children's. This home provides complete education and care service for children aged 9-18+ with EBD- behavioural, emotional, social difficulties. This home is a small residential home for mixed boys and girls. Whilst in our care, each young person will have a placement plan or written agreement that underpins their Care Plan and other significant plans. This identifies specifically how individual needs will be met. Behaviour Plans and Activity Risk Assessments are in place to enable young people to work towards social inclusion, citizenship and realising their true potential
Manage the well-being and behaviour of young people ensuring behaviours are addressed promptly and sensitively.
* Assist senior staff with the writing and maintaining of reports including care plans
* Support young people in daily activities both within the home and out in the community that help promote their independence and social behaviour.
Prompting personal hygiene
Completing house chores such as keeping their rooms tidy
Preparing snacks and meals (cooking)
Engaging in positive play & activities.
* Transferable skills and experience to support young people with complex needs and/or challenging behaviours
* A full UK driving licence is essential, due to the responsibilities of the role.
* Fully paid training for your diploma in Level 3 Children and Young People's Workforce
* Accessible progression routes to other roles such as social work, management and leadership, education and therapy roles
* Enhanced DBS Check paid for
* 37.5 hours per week, including sleep-in’s
* All job offers are subject to satisfactory DBS and reference checks