UK Jobs Online
£16 – £16.50/hour Pension, training
Trust Care Management Ltd are recruiting for experienced Registered Nurses to join us at our new fifty (50) bed Nursing Home in Wolverhampton.
The home consists of three floors, including a specialist dementia unit, incorporating the nursing care needs of the elderly and frail and those senior citizen who need specialist support and care at the end of life.
The home is based within a ten minutes’ drive of Wolverhampton rail station and 23 minutes on public transport.
Trust Care Management Ltd is an independent healthcare provider established in 2007. The organisation provides a wide range of residential services and supported living solutions in London, Staffordshire, West midlands, East Sussex, Essex, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire; and we are continuously developing and expanding in the health and social care sector.
Our aim is to deliver outstanding care and support to enable individuals to achieve their goals and as much independence and autonomy as possible.
About the role:
As a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) at any Trust Care Nursing Home, you will be caring for people living with physical, psychological, social and health need. You will support us to deliver the quality care that they deserve.
You will be responsible to create an environment that is safe and supportive for Service Users that live with a range of physical and mental health needs, whilst relying on your professional judgement to make clinical decisions.
You will be required to implement a wide range of clinical and operational input from developing person-centred care plans to administering medicine safely, and ensuring that the appropriate skill mix and numbers of staff are on duty.
As a Registered Nurse, you will work autonomously, and the company will respect and value you as a professional.
You'll need to have current NMC registration, and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices to join us as a Registered Nurse. A good knowledge of regulations, DoLs/MCA, safeguarding, GDPR and medication management will also be required. You will need to be dedicated and compassionate.
Essential Skills/Experience Required:
* First Level Registered General Nurse/Mental Health Nurse/ or equivalent.
* Peg Feeding
* Catheterization (male and female both)
* Syringe Drive
* Minimum of two years nursing experience and experience of working with either Elderly; those suffering from Dementia; Brain Injuries; Mental Health or Learning Disabilities is preferred
* Demonstrable experience of establishing strong relationships with healthcare professionals e.g. GP's, Physiotherapist, Hospitals, Social Workers, Case Manager, etc.
* A kind, compassionate, caring nature is essential and someone who is passionate about helping and working with people
* Excellent communication skills and a strong command of the English language
* Strong ability to work on their own initiative, but also in a team environment
We are offering:
* Permanent Contract – 36 hours per week – with the ability to work more if you wish to do so
* Shifts will cover days, nights and alternate weekends, on a rolling rota pattern, so you must be able to work both and be flexible to cover annual leave and sickness
* Competitive salary: £16.00 per hour days, £16.50 nights and weekends/£29,952.00, £30,888.00 per annum
* Breaks are paid
* Competitive annual leave allowance
* All mandatory training will be fully funded by the Company
* Opportunity to take part in bespoke training & gain qualifications relevant to your role
* Inclusion in our pension scheme: Employee contribution 5%, Employer contribution 3%.
* Career advancement and continuous personal development (CPD)
* A very understanding, knowledgeable and supportive senior staff
* Relocation packages for suitable candidates, who may not be in the local area
* Generous ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus scheme
* Support for overseas nurses – COS (Certificate of sponsorship)
To apply for this hugely rewarding opportunity and to work within a very reputable organisation and make a difference to the lives of others, please send us your details today.
If you would like to speak with the Recruitment Team, please call (phone number removed) and select Option 3.
Trust Care Management is an Equal Opportunities Employer