UK Jobs Online
£8.50 – £10/hour
We are long term sufferers of Muscular Dystrophy. We are therefore physically disabled and fulltime wheelchair users who require assistance with all aspects of our daily living. We are male and female (Brother and sister who are 37 & 34 years old) living in our family home with our brothers and sisters.
We are looking for a personal assistant who is able to provide top quality assistance to support us with all aspects of personal care, domestic tasks and social/family life.
You will be joining a team of other PA’s who have been working with us in our family home for years as we provide a friendly relaxed working environment.
We are looking for a reliable and motivated person with good communication skills. A good light hearted sense of humour is also desirable.
We have many interests and like to socialise with our family it is therefore essential that you are able to work independently and be
able to thrive in sometimes busy family environments.
* Able to provide personal care (training will be provided).
* Able to assist with day to day tasks.
* Able to work in a family environment
* Good communication skills
* Reliable and motivated
* Good sense of humour
* UK driving licence (not essential)
* As our needs may vary from day to day, your tasks will reflect this. You may be required to perform any other duties as is reasonably required.
* Day: 9am – 5 or 6pm
* Evening: 6pm – 12 or 2:30am
* Nights: 8 or 10pm – 7am.
Full-time and Part-time positions available (some flexibility in shifts).
Can start immediately.
What We Can Offer You:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Free training and support given: Moving and Handling,
* Pension, Holiday and maternity pay
* Free Wi-Fi