UK Jobs Online
£35000 – £39000/annum Various competitive benefits
Etta Healthcare have partnered with a leading private healthcare provider who are currently looking for an Outpatient Manager in the Lancashire area. With great Glassdoor reviews and excellent company benefits they are an employer of choice in the UK.
Set in a great location which is easily accessible, and has free parking on site, they have 3 operating theatres undertaking a wide range of procedures in Orthopaedics, ENT, Spines, Opthalmics, Urology, Vascular, Gynaecology, Endoscopy, Bariatrics, Plastics and General Surgery.
If you are looking for an employer that is passionate about state-of-the-art technology with the most advanced techniques and working with a highly skilled team then this would be a great opportunity.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Lead, manage and develop the provision of our Outpatient Services
* Manage the operational delivery of Outpatient Services against Spire key performance indicators
* Ensure the efficient running of the department
* Facilitate the development of new procedures within the Outpatient department
Who we're looking for:
* Relevant Diploma or Degree with NMC or HPC Registration
* Previous experience in an outpatients department at a senior level
* Understanding of clinical audit processes and service improvement
* Ability to manage, motivate, support, develop and lead the department
My client offers their employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
* 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (from January 2020)
* Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
* Reward platform
* Free annual Bupa wellness screening
* Private medical insurance
* Life assurance
* Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Please get in touch to hear more about this opportunity or apply direct