UK Jobs Online
Mobile Care Assistant – Newmarket & Surrounding Areas
An exciting opportunity has been given to work with one of East Anglia’s most established and prestigious care providers.
Within the role you will be required:
* To look after the physical, emotional, cultural and social needs of the Clients using a person-centred approach
* To observe and promote the Client’s choice, independence, dignity, privacy, fulfilment and other rights
* To create and maintain good professional relationships with Clients, their family and friends
* To actively support other Care Workers
* To adhere to all regulatory and statutory obligations and company policies, procedures and guidelines
* To actively market the company and promote a positive, personal and professional profile, ensuring the good reputation of the company at all times
* To provide personal care and support to Clients with a wide range of needs, illnesses and disabilities
* To undertake the tasks detailed in the Client’s care and support plan using a person-centred approach and in the least intrusive way
* To assist Clients getting up in the morning and going to bed at night, wash, bath and shower, dress and undress, toileting, continence management and personal hygiene.
* To assist Clients with their medication at the agreed level of support and as detailed in their Medication Care Needs Assessment
* To prepare food and drink for the Client, being aware of the Client’s choice, likes/dislikes, nutritional needs and cultural requirements
* To maintain detailed accurate records in respect of care and medication support given and tasks undertaken and to regularly read care and support plans, acknowledging changes
* To recognise the signs of abuse and immediately report abuse or suspected abuse to a Manager
* To attend and participate in regular Care Worker team meetings and any other relevant meetings
* To attend in house and external training pertinent to the role of Care Worker
* Any other duties requested by Senior Management, which are within the scope of the post
Full training will be provided and there are excellent career opportunities.
To apply to the position, you must have a full UK driving licence