UK Jobs Online
My client, who specialise in providing supported living services and accommodation to vulnerable young people aged between 16 – 25 years are looking for Key Workers to join their team in Coventry on a permanent, zero hour contract basis, paying £8.50 per hour, plus up to £78 per sleep.
8am – 5pm
5pm – 10pm
10pm – 8am (sleep)
If you are motivated to help young people achieve independence then this may be of interested to you. This work involves safeguarding and support plans, tailored on the needs of the young people (16-25), to help them develop the skills needed to be independent. Whilst this involves lone working you would be part of a wider support team who work with the young people in their own accommodation.
To be successful, you must:
– Have NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent OR a minimum of two years' experience working with Young People
– Have previous experience working as a Key Worker/Senior
– Have experience and knowledge of safeguarding young people
– Be comfortable and confident dealing with challenging behaviours
– Be totally flexible to work across a rota including weekends, evenings and some sleep ins
You will be required to work at different locations around Coventry therefore a full clean UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle is ideal.
To apply, please send your CV to Rebekka