UK Jobs Online
Homecare Workers / Care Workers
Heartland Care is looking for Homecare Workers to work in Nottingham city, to start ASAP on a temporary basis. The position is expected to continue until February, possibly longer depending on the winter pressures.
* To work evening shifts between 4pm and 11pm.
* The successful candidates will work seven shifts over a two-week rota.
* The staff will work within Nottingham City Council’s homecare service, providing homecare to citizens who are either awaiting discharge from hospital or have been referred from the community.
* The workers provide a range of essential support relating to medication management, reablement to support a return to independence, assistance with personal care and mobility and other activities to support independent living.
* They will work specifically within the ‘Social Care Reablement’ team which receives all referrals for new homecare packages. Part of this team’s remit is to support safe discharge from hospital and reduce hospital admissions through intervention prior to crisis.
* A driving licence and access to a car is essential for this role.
We are seeking compassionate, patient and reliable Home Care Workers with excellent communication skills to work in a range of homes; to become part of our developing success story and who are looking to work with an agency that cares about you as a candidate.
To register with Heartland for Care Assistant work you must:
* Hold a relevant Care qualification or be qualified by experience
* Meet all safeguarding expectations including an enhanced DBS certificate
* Have the right to work in the UK
* Have relevant & recent experience of working within a care setting.
* Have a passion for providing outstanding levels of care
* Experience providing care to adults and older persons
In return Heartland Care offer:
* Excellent rates of hourly pay, with our promise that you will always be paid on time
* Free training – access to CPD training
* Flexible hours – short or long shifts available to suit your lifestyle
* Referral Bonus for introducing other Care Workers to register with Heartland Care
* Support from a dedicated social care specialist
What to do next
If you are interested in finding more about this role or would like to apply for the role please email your details.
Heartland Care Recruitment an Equal Opportunities Employer and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults and expect all staff who work with us to share this commitment at all times