UK Jobs Online
£11.77/hour 37.5 hours per week
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
* A desire to provide a great customer service and support
* Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
* Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
* Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
* An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you ….
A new opportunity has arisen for a Head of Dementia to lead the care team within the Dementia unit of Halsey House, Cromer. The ideal candidate will lead the unit in delivering and planning person centred care and to take responsibility of the day to day running of the unit.
Educated to NVQ3 and NVQ4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent with a Management of Medicines Certificate, an NVQ qualification in dementia care and have substantial experience caring for people with Dementia. You will have demonstrable experience of working at a senior care level and experience of working with a vulnerable client group. In addition, you will have an awareness and knowledge of CQC regulations, and relevant Health & Social Care legislation.
Knowledge of the Skills for Care Induction Framework and the Homes commitment to Quality Assurance Programme are essential.
How to apply
please apply clicking "apply online"
Closing date for this role is 11th December 2019