UK Jobs Online
(ENFIELD, WELWYN GARDEN CITY AND HATFIELD)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Do you want to make a difference?
We are looking for an individual who has experience of general maintenance tasks. You will work in close co-operation with our services, to provide a quick response to any minor repairs and maintenance involved in preparing flats for new tenants and carrying out portable appliance testing (training can be provided).
You will be working independently following a plan of work, in our services located in Enfield, Welwyn and Hatfield. A vehicle and tools will be provided, a full clean driving licence is essential.
You will need to be proficient in a wide range of housing maintenance including painting and decorating, carpentry and minor plumbing work. A qualification in electric’s would be an advantage.
What We Offer:
* Competitive salary
* Annual leave entitlement of 33 days (pro-rata) including bank and public holidays
* Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Professional development pathway and specialised training
* We are an equal opportunities employer