UK Jobs Online
Endoscopy Site Lead
Salary competitive, depending on experience plus excellent benefits
Our client is a growing private healthcare organisation with clinics based across Yorkshire who provide quality tailored care to their patients.
They are looking for an Endoscopy Site Lead to support and deputise for the Lead Nurse in providing the Endoscopy service. You will provide expert care to Endoscopy patients and promote excellence in clinical practice by participation of research and audit processes.
* A competitive salary depending on experience
* 27 holidays a year plus 8 days of public holidays
* Day off on your birthday (if your workday falls on your birthday)
* People pension scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* 50% discount on cosmetic procedures
* Childcare vouchers
* Supporting the Lead Nurse in delivering an effective quality service within budgetary constraints.
* To support a culture of continuous quality improvement, evaluating standards of care and leading in the implementation of changes and nursing development.
* In the absence of the Lead Nurse and supporting the Lead Nurse, offer advice on nursing practice ensuring the endoscopy team are using current evidence based practice.
* Help support nursing research and maintain own knowledge, skills, expertise and experience.
* Support the lead nurse in the development, maintenance and review of nursing care pathways.
If you this role is of interest and you feel you have the necessary experience then please apply via this advert, for further information please call (phone number removed).
Not for you? Refer a friend who you think would be interested in this position and we will pay you a referral fee as a thank you if they are successful.
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Please visit and read our privacy and data page before submitting personal information