UK Jobs Online
COVER SUPERVISORS NEEDED IN BIRMINGHAM*
Are you a graduate with a passion to work with Secondary School students? Have you had prior experience working with children and young people and now interested in building your experience within a Secondary School? If so, Smile Education is the place for you!
Smile Education is an award-winning supply teaching agency looking for friendly and enthusiastic Secondary School Cover Supervisors. We are looking for individuals with experience and a passion for working with young people as well as someone who is confident to lead a classroom with support.
Smile Education can offer you both short and long-term roles in a range of subjects where you will determine where and when you work. Therefore, giving you the ultimate freedom to decide your own work-life balance.
Smile Education can also offer you fantastic rates of pay for either day to day work or contract cover as well as regular CPD training and support every step of the way.
About the role:
– Multiple short-term assignments across Birmingham.
– Opportunity to work in different Secondary Schools and with different age groups.
– A helpful Smile consultant ready to help you every step of the way.
– Work local to you.
– The ability to build on your experience with young people and provide you experience within a classroom environment.
– Ability to commute across Birmingham
– Confident and able to adapt to new environments.
– Prior experience working with young people
– Good behaviour management skills
If you have any further questions or would like to apply, please do so via this website or contact Noreen at (url removed)
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications