UK Jobs Online
£8.50 – £11.60/hour
The carers role includes:
– Serving meals and completing resident records
– Carrying out personal care
– Changing beds
– Completing care plans and daily notes
– Using hoists, stand aids and slide sheets to move and transfer residents safely.
– Helping residents to bed.
– Participating in activities.
– Assisting residents with feeding and completing all necessary documents.
In addition you will get an excellent holiday pay – accrued every hour that you work
Flexible Working Hours – We can accommodate the hours that you want to work, full or part time.
Induction Training – A full and thorough induction is held within our office with additional training available. This training needs to be completed before start date.
Shifts hours are Monday – Sunday from
08:00 – 20:00
08:00 – 14:00
14:00 – 20:00
20.00 – 08.00
Requirements and Qualifications
-NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent is greatly desired
-Experience with the care or medical industry would be highly beneficial
Additional Benefits & Requirements
* 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
* 24hr Oncall Support
* Enhanced DBS clearance required
* Flexible working hours
* Flexible working patterns
* Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
* Induction Training
* Oncall Support
* Overtime Available
* Refer A Friend Payment Scheme
* Refresher Training
* Weekend Work
Apply with Bailey