UK Jobs Online
£10 – £10.20/hour
HSG are a caring, values based company and we are currently recruiting in your area!
Are you compassionate, honest and kind? If so, you could be just who we are looking for! Melanie Flanagan, our local branch manager is looking for care assistants to work in the local community.
The role of a care assistant at HSG is to work with the customers to give them the life that they want providing safe and effective care to our customers within their own home. Assistance with everyday tasks such as personal care, showering, bathing, cooking, medication administration and general housekeeping are some of the duties that you would be expected to undertake.
In return we can offer you
* ·Weekdays: £10.00 per hour
* ·Weekends: £10.20 per hour
* ·Mileage of 25p per mile
* ·Paid travel time
* ·Ongoing development
* ·Free uniforms
* ·Paid high quality training and development
* ·The opportunity to develop your career within the care sector
* ·Colleague celebration fund
* ·Refer a Friend of £250
We are an organisation that is values driven so it is important that you are able to demonstrate our key behaviours:
* ·We are clear about what we do and why
* ·We say 'thank you' and 'well done'
* ·We celebrate our colleagues successes
* ·We listen, we learn, we act
* ·We acknowledge problems and always seek to find solutions
* ·We aim to improve through curiosity, opportunity and challenge
The service operates 7 days a week from 7.00am to 10.00pm and we can offer you a flexible work pattern.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their: race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age