UK Jobs Online
£16000 – £18000/annum
Elite Care Staffing are currently recruiting for a Care Coordinator for our sister company Elite Care 24/7. The ideal candidate will share our values to lead and grow our Home care service in the Birmingham area.
As a Care Coordinator, you will help our clients remain independent in their own homes by working with our fantastic home care teams to provide support at various times on a weekly basis.
* Ensuring prior to each service commencing, that customer assessments are completed in a timely manner.
* Make sure a written individually tailored care and support plan has been created and agreed.
* Provide the Service User, and where appropriate their representatives, with information about the service so that they are clear about what to expect and how they can raise any concerns
* Apply excellent communication skills with Service User, their families and representatives, staff and other health and social care professionals to deliver high quality home care services
* Manage the effective recruitment, induction and training of the care workers and other support staff.
* Identify ongoing training needs and ensure staff are up to date with current best practice
* Manage weekly/monthly rosters for care workers
* Ensure all emergency on-call issues are dealt with effectively, such as covering calls either directly or indirectly when care workers are sick or absent
* Attend external meetings and represent the service in a positive manner
* Participate in the growth and development of the business.
We will offer ongoing support and there are numerous opportunities for development, both personally and professionally.
* Caring and compassionate towards people in need of care and support.
* Strong commitment to non-discriminatory care practice.
* Good understanding of the regulatory responsibilities of a home care provider.
* Care Coordinator or significant care experience: 1 year
* Full Driving Licence
* High school or equivalent level education.
As part of the Coordinator role you will take a shared responsibility of on call duties and should be committed in your attitude to making sure that our clients are never without the essential care that they need.
Please note that Applicants will have Care Coordinator or signficant care experience within the home care sector and will have their own transport