UK Jobs Online
Care Assistant – Southampton (SO15) –Nights – £9.18 per hour – Permanent
You will play an essential role in giving care to residents, and have the ability to form positive relationships with residents, their families and professional colleagues is vital.
You will be working in a superb, purpose-built home established in the early 1980s, providing high quality and dedicated care for up to 44 people.
* To provide the highest level of personal care and attention to residents, following individual care plans carefully and ensuring that all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive.
* You will need to demonstrate your commitment to good care, and ideally have practical experience of caring for older people, as well as the willingness to train to develop further.
* 1 years’ experience of working in a caring environment (preferred not essential)
* Willingness to develop new skills (Completion of NVQ3 in Direct Care within 1 year of taking up post)
Role Details – Nights (39 hours)
* You will work 8pm-8am, for 3 nights a week one week and then 4 nights the following week Inc. alternative weekends
* £9.18 per hour
This is a fantastic opportunity, please apply online in the first instance. Please note due to the expected high level of applications, if you do not hear back within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful