UK Jobs Online
Experienced Healthcare / Support Workers
Doncaster + Surrounding Area
£8.21ph – £10.33ph
We are looking to recruit passionate Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers to work within a variety of support related services including Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Supported Living services, Residential Services, Specialist Units as part of our established and quickly growing Health and Social Care agency.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
– Meeting the personal care needs of the service users in a way that respects their dignity
– Promote people`s independence and wellbeing
– Assisting with activities of daily living and domestic duties
– Ensuring that the health, safety and welfare of clients is always protected
– Ensuring effective written and oral communication at all time
– Support, empower and promote the rights of all service users.
Essential Skills / Experience
– Have a minimum 6 months paid experience working in care or support services.
– Are Enthusiastic and driven with a real passion for supporting others
– That are patient & calm under pressure, hardworking, honest and trustworthy
– The ability to easily adaptable to new environments
– Access to your own transport is desirable, however this is not essential
– Have the right to work in the UK
– Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to undergo one.
Benefits of working with Pin Point Health & Social Care.
– A competitive hourly rate
– The flexibility to work where and when YOU want around YOUR commitments
– Weekly pay
– Pin Point work with many of the largest care / support groups in the UK
– Holiday allowance accrued as you work
– FREE annual mandatory training
– "Refer a friend" scheme that pays £50.00 per candidate referred*
– Access to our online staff portal to manage your availability and work assignments
– Dedicated consultant
For further details on this excellent opportunity to join a leading local employer, please apply with your CV or contact Daniel Cooper at our Doncaster office on (phone number removed). For more jobs within the UK please visit (url removed)