UK Jobs Online
£37363 – £45058/annum
Adoption Social Worker
Buckinghamshire County Council
This is a permanent role
£37,363 – £45,058 depending on experience
I am currently looking for an experienced Adoption Social Worker to join Buckinghamshire County Council in the Aylesbury office.
This post will mainly focus on Recruitment & Assessment of Adopters and you will be part of an enthusiastic and experienced team working closely with colleagues across children's services and in partnership with external agencies.
Duties will include:
*Completing Prospective Adopter Reports, matching and post placement support.
*Delivering workshops and preparation training.
*Recruitment activities in the community and via social media
The team also compile reports for the court in respect of Non-agency adoption applications.
This is a full time, permanent post attracting a salary of £37,363 – £45,058 depending on experience.
The council is offering a £2000 welcome bonus and we are offering an additional £250 for permanent social workers!
Please get in touch for a full job spec!
If you are interested, please do get in touch (phone number removed)
Know anyone who might be interested?
We offer a £250 referral bonus for every candidate successfully placed in to work that you refer!
What are the benefits for you?
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses – £250 per referral placed in to work!
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge