UK Jobs Online
FTH Hire Group, a plant and tool hire company have an exciting opportunity for a qualified 7.5T Driver. The main purpose of this role will be to drive a 7.5T lorry delivering small tools and plant equipment to customers and construction sites. You will ensure safe transportation of goods to and from various destinations efficiently whilst adhering to all legal requirements of Road Safety. Alongside this you would be expected to ensure the cleanliness and safety of the yard, helping load and unload your own and co-workers vehicles and lending a hand in all yard activities.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
– Must hold a full current driving license
– CPC required
– Digital Tachograph Card
– Must have experience of driving a 7.5T vehicle.
– Should have good geographical knowledge of Hampshire, Surrey area although some deliveries may take you further towards London
– Collection and delivery of goods as stated on paperwork
– Ensure that tachograph rules are adhered to at all times
– Report any vehicle defects to management
– Must be fit and active as you will be loading and unloading machinery from the vehicle
– Some experience of operating plant machinery would be an advantage
You will be required to collect and deliver during times of high pressure to meet deadlines, whilst working safely and efficiently. Confident in securing loads and driving various items of plant equipment.
To be suited to this role you will have experience of driving for work, have a willing and enthusiastic character